English | 2016 | ISBN: 1539654667 | 466 Pages | EPUB, PDF (conv) | 67 MB
The in-depth, authoritative reference for intermediate to advanced IT professionals.
Windows Server 2016: Domain Infrastructure by William Stanek provides solutions, workarounds, tips, and insights for IT pros working with Windows Server 2016. This exhaustive and comprehensive work provides a deep dive into the operating system that will teach you how to squeeze every last bit of power and make the most of the features and programs available.
Inside this superbly organized guide, packed with expert advice, you’ll find hundreds of timesaving solutions for managing and maintaining Windows Server 2016. Topics covered in this book include:
- Designing Active Directory Infrastructure Managing and maintaining Accounts
- Configuring Account Policies
- Troubleshooting and resetting Accounts
- Planning OUs, Domains and Forests
- Managing Operations Masters and Global Catalogs
- Delegating Authentication
- Managing Domain and Forest Trusts
- Managing Replication and Revising Site Design
- Diagnosing and Resolving Trusts and Authentication Issues
- Implementing Active Directory Domain Services
- Deploying Read-only Domain Controllers
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting Replication
- Creating and Managing GPOs
- Managing Group Policy Inheritance and Processing
- Maintaining and Troubleshooting Group Policy
This book, Windows Server 2016: Domain Infrastructure, is designed to be used with other volumes in the Tech Artisans Library for Windows Server 2016, which together provide a definitive resource for all of the core features and enhancements in the operating system. Windows Server expert William Stanek doesn’t just show you the steps you need to follow, he tells you how features work, why you would want to configure them, and how you can optimize them to meet your needs.
Windows Server 2016 is Microsoft’s most powerful, versatile and fully featured operating system yet. Get this book and the others in the Tech Artisans Library to conquer it from the inside out.