English | 2016 | ISBN: 1509304851 | 912 Pages | EPUB, PDF (conv) | 73 MB
Conquer today’s Windows 10–from the inside out!
Dive into Windows 10–and really put your Windows expertise to work. Focusing on the most powerful and innovative features of Windows 10, this supremely organized reference packs hundreds of timesaving solutions, tips, and workarounds–all fully reflecting the major Windows 10 Anniversary Update. From new Cortana and Microsoft Edge enhancements to the latest security and virtualization features, you’ll discover how experts tackle today’s essential tasks–and challenge yourself to new levels of mastery.
- Install, configure, and personalize the newest versions of Windows 10
- Understand Microsoft’s revamped activation and upgrade processes
- Discover major Microsoft Edge enhancements, including new support for extensions
- Use today’s improved Cortana services to perform tasks, set reminders, and retrieve information
- Make the most of the improved ink, voice, touch, and gesture support in Windows 10
- Help secure Windows 10 in business with Windows Hello and Azure AD
- Deploy, use, and manage new Universal Windows Platform (UWP) apps
- Take advantage of new entertainment options, including Groove Music Pass subscriptions and connections to your Xbox One console
- Manage files in the cloud with Microsoft OneDrive and OneDrive for Business
- Use the improved Windows 10 Mail and Calendar apps and the new Skype app
- Fine-tune performance and troubleshoot crashes
- Master high-efficiency tools for managing Windows 10 in the enterprise
- Leverage advanced Hyper-V features, including Secure Boot, TPMs, nested virtualization, and containers