English | 2017 | ISBN: 1937161965 | 920 Pages | EPUB, AZW3 | 34 MB
Visual C# programming concepts are taught while providing detailed step-by-step instructions in building many fun and useful projects. To grasp the concepts presented in VISUAL C# HOMEWORK PROJECTS, you should possess a working knowledge of Windows and have had some exposure to Visual C# programming (or some other programming language). We offer two beginning programming tutorials (VISUAL C# FOR KIDS and BEGINNING VISUAL C#) that would help you gain this needed exposure.
VISUAL C# HOMEWORK PROJECTS explains (in simple, easy-to-follow terms) how to build a Visual C# Windows project. Students learn about project design, the Visual C# toolbox, many elements of the Visual C# language, and how to debug and distribute finished projects. The projects built include:
- Dual-Mode Stopwatch – Allows you to time tasks you may be doing.
- Consumer Loan Assistant – Helps you see just how much those credit cards are costing you.
- Flash Card Math Quiz – Lets you practice basic addition, subtraction, multiplication and division skills.
- Multiple Choice Exam – Quizzes a user on matching pairs of items, like countries/capitals, words/meanings, books/authors.
- Blackjack Card Game – Play the classic card game against the computer.
- Weight Monitor – Track your weight each day and monitor your progress toward established goals.
- Home Inventory Manager – Helps you keep track of all your belongings – even includes photographs.
- Snowball Toss Game – Lets you throw snowballs at another player or against the computer – has varying difficulties.