English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 4h 21m | 1.36 GB
UX Process for Beginners from User Interviews to Personas, User stories, Information architecture to Usability testing
There are hundreds of elements involved in a UX Design process and each design firm uses its own version of the implementation. It, therefore, leads to confusion among the beginners about where to start the user experience process.
This project-based course starts off by introducing to you the project that you will be working on throughout the course and understand the concepts as you progress. Your target will be to create and improve the user experience of an e-commerce startup called Frankland. You will learn to determine the starting point among the pool of different aspects to be covered including user interviews, personas, customer journey maps, and defining the scope of the product.
By the end of this course, you’ll have understood the complete UX process and its significance in the website and mobile app development.
- Drive UX process through ideation, wireframing, and prototyping
- Build personas, journey maps, user stories, and user scenarios
- Draft affinity diagrams and site maps
- Draw user flows and implement them
- Implement user lifecycle funnel – a birds-eye view of the UX process
- Conduct usability tests including first Impressions and task tests