English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 4h 57m | 1.62 GB
Learn user experience principles and human behavior patterns and apply them to improve the UX design of websites and mobile apps
Every field of study has some principles and basic concepts, which can be applied to solve any problem. Expert user experience designers study human behavior to be able to master UX by studying usability and interaction design principles.
This course will take you through all the principles, essential concepts, and human behavioral patterns when using websites and mobile apps so that you can design better digital products and delight your users. Complete with the latest practical examples and screenshots of common UX problems faced by designers, developers, and product managers, this course will help you develop the mindset and skillset necessary to deliver a better UX for any website, mobile app, or product.
Whether you’re a designer or developer or are new to UX design, by the end of this course, you’ll have an in-depth understanding of what makes products efficient and functional.
Start your user experience design career now!
- Understand how to become a UX designer
- Work through a case study to find and solve UX problems in a medical app
- Develop UX insight to identify problems in your product instantly
- Learn about mental models and human behavioral patterns
- Develop your instincts and skills for UX design – the double diamond model of design
- Get to grips with root cause analysis and delve into the 7 steps of action