Learn advanced Go concepts by building a reference implementation of a blockchain in Go! The goal of this class is to share how to code complex engineering tasks required to build a blockchain technology. From the beginning, you will pair program with the instructor, walking through the design philosophies and guidelines used to engineer the code. Throughout the class, you will learn more about Go and the advanced engineering features of the language.
Over the course of 5 days we will cover:
- Digital accounts with electronic signatures and verification
- Transaction distribution and synchronization between computers
- Redundant storage of a single ledger on different computers
- Consensus by different computers to process and store new transactions
- Detection of any forgery to past transactions