English | 2015 | ISBN: 0981467344 | 521 Pages | PDF | 10 MB
We’ll introduce you to various tips, tricks, patterns, code snippets, and techniques that we’ve picked up over the years.
We have put thousands of hours into the third edition of the book, writing and revising its material to include significant improvements and new material based on feedback from previous editions.
What is everyone saying about Two Scoops of Django?
- I read the first edition cover to cover. The second one raises the bar again. It’s pedagogical, entertaining, and thoughtful. — Aymeric Augustin, Django core developer.
- Whether you’re a Django beginner or a seasoned veteran, I recommend you get this book, and read it cover to cover, and keep it near you for easy reference. –Ken Cochrane, Django developer since 2008
- A single read-through of Two Scoops of Django gave me so many lightbulbs and tips; I had to go back for a second helping. — Lynn Root, Spotify engineer, PSF Director, and PyLadies ambassador.
- Make sure you have your favorite project next to you while reading. You’ll be doing some rewriting. — Bryan Veloso, GitHubber, PyCon PH Keynote Speaker
- You know those lessons you learn when projects blow up in your face? This book contains several projects worth of such lessons. — Lennart Regebro, author of “Porting to Python 3”
- This book should prove to be an amazing resource for any new-to-Django developer that picks it up. — Kenneth Love, Creator of “Getting Started with Django”
- This is the book I wished had existed and I could have read when I started learning Django. — Barry Morrison, Linux systems engineer and Django developer