English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 2h 43m | 533 MB
Quick and simple solutions to common development issues and debugging techniques with Xcode 10
Xcode is an integrated development environment (IDE) for MacOS containing a suite of software development tools developed by Apple for developing software for MacOS, iOS, watchOS, and tvOS.
With this course, you will learn how to implement some practical and proven techniques to improve your debugging techniques using Xcode. This course will show you how to overcome common development bugs and issues and how to optimize your app for better performance. By the end of this course, you will be proficient at using Xcode 10 in solving common problems faced during development, you will become familiar with many built-in tools that can be used for solving common bugs in any Xcode project.
This course follows a hands-on learning style with step by step instructions for implementing best practices for debugging, monitoring and preventing critical bugs and issues in an Xcode project.
What You Will Learn
- Solve common bugs in Xcode and see how to troubleshoot these bugs.
- Avoid memory leaks by understanding internal memory management using instruments
- Explore various methods to troubleshoot bugs in our source code
- Measure the performance of code using profiling
- Prevent common developer mistakes that can cause malfunctions and crashes
- Embrace better coding practices to ensure your app delivers on performance