English | 2020 | ISBN: 978-1119643418 | 368 Pages | PDF, EPUB | 88 MB
Blue Team defensive advice from the biggest names in cybersecurity
The Tribe of Hackers team is back. This new guide is packed with insights on blue team issues from the biggest names in cybersecurity. Inside, dozens of the world’s leading Blue Team security specialists show you how to harden systems against real and simulated breaches and attacks. You’ll discover the latest strategies for blocking even the most advanced red-team attacks and preventing costly losses. The experts share their hard-earned wisdom, revealing what works and what doesn’t in the real world of cybersecurity.
Tribe of Hackers Blue Team goes beyond the bestselling, original Tribe of Hackers book and delves into detail on defensive and preventative techniques. Learn how to grapple with the issues that hands-on security experts and security managers are sure to build into their blue team exercises.
- Discover what it takes to get started building blue team skills
- Learn how you can defend against physical and technical penetration testing
- Understand the techniques that advanced red teamers use against high-value targets
- Identify the most important tools to master as a blue teamer
- Explore ways to harden systems against red team attacks
- Stand out from the competition as you work to advance your cybersecurity career
Authored by leaders in cybersecurity attack and breach simulations, the Tribe of Hackers series is perfect for those new to blue team security, experienced practitioners, and cybersecurity team leaders. Tribe of Hackers Blue Team has the real-world advice and practical guidance you need to advance your information security career and ready yourself for the blue team defense.