English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 3h 33m | 1.36 GB
Effective recipes for building stunning graphics for the web
In this course, you’ll learn neat tips, tricks, and techniques for using the library that will take your skills to the next level. You will start with advanced geometry techniques you can use to create models, then learn how to work with GLSL, and master Three.js physics and particles. You will also learn about various Three.js helpers and debugging techniques you can use to track down problems and use Chrome’s developer tools in to edit 3D projects at runtime. Next, you will delve into path-finding techniques and 3D audio tricks (such as navigation mesh and AudioListeners/analyzers) to add life to your 3D projects.
By the end of the course, your expertise in using Three.js for your 3D graphics and visualization projects will be richer and broader, thus separating you from the competition.
- Learn about geometry classes (usually omitted from most tutorials)
- Learn to use helper classes and developer tools to debug your projects
- Find out how GLSL can create amazing effects at the speed of your GPU
- Physics is fun! Find out how to utilize two different libraries to add physical motion to your scenes
- Learn to create terrains from a simple function
- Go from novice to expert by using particles to add many effects
- Use path-finding techniques to overcome the tricky process of navigating a camera around a complex environment
- Find out how to use AudioListeners to add immersive 3D sound to your scenes.