English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 5h 43m | 2.00 GB
Follow the best practices to keep the Enterprises safe and secure from cyber attacks
Technology continues to evolve more rapidly than ever, and the demand for enterprises to continuously update their policies is more vital than ever. No longer are attackers continuing to throw sophisticated attacks that can cripple a business (ex. Ransomware) at the largest companies. Small and medium-sized businesses are no longer safe, and in many cases after a cyber-attack, companies are rarely prepared for future incidents.
In this course, we’ll cover threat and vulnerability management. We introduce you to the core components of comprehensive vulnerability assessment, and provide the hands-on instruction necessary to produce a vigorous defensive strategy from day one.
The course is focused on equipping information security personnel from midsize to large organizations charged with effectively and efficiently securing a few hundred or more systems. By the end of the course, you’ll build a solid base around the entire vulnerability management process including the understanding of vulnerabilities, identifying and ranking the security issues, and recommending solutions to remediate the security issues. This process will also help to prevent security breaches.
This course is full of hands-on instructions, interesting and illustrative examples, and clear explanations. The viewer can create short notes to remember useful methods and tools available in the course. It’s hands-on and practical to help you understand enterprise-level cyber-attacks.
What You Will Learn
- Identify strategies developed by cyber adversaries to attack networks and hosts along with the countermeasures deployed to defend them by enterprises.
- Understand the principles of enterprise-level security and the elements of effective security policies.
- Install and configure network and host-based security technologies.
- Describe the standards and products used to enforce security on web and application technologies.
- Identify strategies for ensuring business continuity, fault tolerance, and disaster recovery.
- Implement vulnerability management planning-methods to Mitigate Cyber Attacks in enterprises.