A web developer’s guide to using Flutter for building responsive and adaptive web UIs using mobile solutions
- Build a native, mobile-like experience for your web apps using Flutter
- Explore a systematic and synchronized learning path for web developers to learn Flutter
- Design an MVVM structure for scalability and performance with this practical guide
Using a shared codebase in addition to an extensive range of tools in the Flutter ecosystem optimized for browsers, the Flutter framework has expanded to enable you to bring your mobile apps to the web. You’ll find out how web developers can leverage the Flutter framework for web apps with this hands-on guide.
Taking Flutter to the Web will help you learn all about the Flutter ecosystem by covering the tools and project structure that allows you to easily integrate Flutter into your web stack. You’ll understand the concepts of cross-platform UI development and how they can be applied to web platforms. As you explore Flutter on the web, you’ll become well-versed with using Flutter as an alternative UI platform for building adaptive and responsive designs for web apps.
By the end of this Flutter book, you’ll have built and deployed a complete Flutter app for the web and have a roadmap ready to target the web for your existing Flutter mobile apps.
What you will learn
- Understand the concepts necessary for designing, building, and deploying a Flutter web app
- Get the hang of Flutter internals to make the most of the framework
- Build complete web applications with Flutter from architecture to deployment
- Automate UI design for your web apps using Flutter
- Explore Flutter’s integration with Appwrite for backend development
- Discover advanced concepts in frontend web development, such as state management and PWA