English | 2020 | ISBN: 1838984137 | 304 Pages | True PDF, EPUB | 148 MB
Cover core topics like data connections, data handling, calculations, mapping, analytics, dashboards, and more with hands-on exercises to get yourself ready to pass Tableau certification
Tableau Desktop Certified Associate exam aims at measuring your knowledge of Tableau Desktop and the ability to work and communicate with data and data visualization techniques. This book will help you get well-versed with Tableau and use its business intelligence (BI) features to solve BI and analytics challenges.
You will learn about the role of certification and available Tableau Certification exams. You will hear the success stories of book authors about their Tableau certification exam and journey towards the certificate.
The book consists of multiple parts that will address key areas of Tableau. Every chapter has practical examples and self-checking tests. You will learn and review Tableau fundamentals that are required for an exam such as calculations, charts, data connection, working with data, dashboards, advanced analytics and many more.
By the end of this book, you’ll have covered everything you need to pass the certification exams and have a handy, on-the-job desktop reference guide. Moreover, the authors prepare you for your technical exam that will help you to measure your knowledge of Tableau.
What you will learn
- Apply Tableau best practices to analyze and visualize data
- Use Tableau to visualize geographic data using vector maps
- Create charts to find productive insights in data to make quality-driven decisions
- Implement advanced analytics techniques to identify and forecast key values
- Prepare customized table calculations to compute specific values
- Answer questions based on the Tableau Desktop Certified Associate exam with the help of mock tests