English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 2h 40m | 387 MB
Transform complex data into a beautiful story for analysis and present it to the audience in 7 simple steps
Are you looking to learn visualization for your next job? Tableau allows you to explore, experiment with, fix, prepare, and present data.
This course will help you unravel the potential of Tableau in seven easy steps. You will create and deploy meaningful and visually appealing dashboards in seven steps. This course covers the latest features of data preparation in Tableau. You will create table calculations, stunning charts, and informative storyboards for a better understanding of your data.
By the end of the course, you will be able to present your data in an effective way to your audience using Tableau.
A comprehensive course packed with step-by-step instructions on how to use Tableau. This course is divided into clear chunks so you can learn at your own pace and focus on your own area of interest.
What You Will Learn
- Connect data with Tableau and see its different data sources
- Build creative visualizations using Tableau for providing better data insights
- Discover Mapping and geocoding functionalities in Tableau
- Use Tableau engage in the entire cycle of analytics from exploring data to prepping, analyzing, and communicating it effectively
- Create and use calculations effectively to solve a problem and enrich the analytics
- See building dashboards and creating visualizations in Tableau