English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 2h 51m | 976 MB
Leverage the power of Tableau to generate useful insights from messy data and fix, prepare and present data quickly and easily
You’ve just completed an incredible data science or data analytics project. You still need to present your findings to your manager, client or even a large audience at the conference. In these kinds of situations, powerful visualization can make or break your project. What should you do? With Tableau 2019.1 for Data Scientists, you’ll be able to answer key data decision questions, learn how to deal with disorganized data, and even visualize your results with maps and dashboards.
What makes this training module different? This step-by-step guide is designed to give you practical and essential skills that anyone doing data visualization and analytics needs to have. You’ll be able to boost your visualizations by learning techniques such as adding filters and quick filters, and using color schemas in dashboards.
By the end of this course, you’ll have the skills to make your Tableau data visualization projects a success by creating fascinating stories and offering invaluable guidance when strategic business decisions are being made.
This course begins with Tableau basics. You will install the software, connect to the data file, and export worksheet. Even beginners will feel completely confident and ready to leverage Tableau fully. The approach in this course is to get just enough theory and immediately implement it in real-life exercises and quizzes. Every section of this training course is independent, so you can start in whatever section you wish, and you can do as much as you like.
What You Will Learn
- Connect Tableau to various datasets and gather data from sources such as Excel and CSV files
- Work with full-suite visuals and create bar charts, area charts, maps and scatterplots, and treemaps and pie charts
- Explore storytelling and how to choose the best colors for your dashboards
- Discover the types of joins and how they work
- Work with data blending in Tableau
- Export results from Tableau into PowerPoint, Word, and other software
- Understand aggregation, granularity, and level of detail
- Study advanced data preparation in Tableau and profit analysis