English | 2019 | ISBN: 1942878834 | 366 Pages | True PDF, EPUB, CODE | 110 MB
Every developer wants to build the most fluid and engaging declarative UI for their apps with as little code as possible. The latest addition to the Apple toolkit — SwiftUI — will help you do just that. This book contains everything you need to know about this exciting and new UI toolkit. You’ll build four apps as you learn to create modern, responsive UI and animations that look great on iOS, iPadOS, watchOS, tvOS, and even macOS.
Who This Book Is For
This book is for intermediate iOS developers who already know the basics of iOS, and who wish to know everything there is to know about SwiftUI. It starts with a basic introduction of the toolkit and its features, with later chapters teaching you more complex concepts like testing and animations.
Topics Covered in SwiftUI by Tutorials
- Understanding & Integrating Swift UI: Gain an overview of the SwiftUI features that will teach you to build great apps quickly.
- The Apple Ecosystem: Learn the differences between Apple´s platforms when dealing with SwiftUI. Customize your apps for AppKit, UIKit, WatchKit, tvOS, iPadOS and Catalyst.
- Controls & User Input: Learn about controls such as TextField, Button, Toggle, Slider, Stepper, pickers and more.
- Testing & Debugging: Learn how to create user interface tests and debug your app.
- Drawing Custom Graphics & Using Animations: Create drawings, graphics, animations and even view transitions in SwiftUI.
- Complex Interfaces: Use existing custom controls from SwiftUI to build even more complex interfaces in Swift.
One thing you can count on: After you finish reading this book, you’ll be able to take advantage of the latest and greatest features of SwiftUI to bring modern declarative UX to your apps.