English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 1h 41m | 312 MB
Develop powerful and stunning UIs for your web apps with Element UI and iView using proven approaches
This course is designed to introduce you to new possibilities in UI design, with Vue Element UI and iView. You’ll focus on various aspects you may already know, and others you probably never knew existed. If you are looking for solutions to boost your output, this course will help you increase your productivity and get the job done smoothly and confidently.
As you make progress through the course, you’ll delve into unique techniques for making your web application UI look more responsive and engaging for users with the help of Element, and iView. You’ll also build a business-grade fully functional application using Vue.js and style it using component toolkits such as Element and iView, without using Vuex or other libraries for styling.
By the end of this course, you’ll be equipped with the techniques you need to ensure your applications not only wow the end users, but also require minimum levels of maintenance.
This course is a series of practical examples covering the most commonly used components in modern web applications. This course will take you on a journey where you’ll explore the architecture of iView, ElementUI, and Vue.js. You will be given a detailed understanding of their components and directives and of how we can use them to create beautiful and mobile-first web applications.
What You Will Learn
- Explore a rich selection of customizable components, a full style-guide, and more resources.
- Import iView and Element UI into your new and existing web applications.
- Get up to speed with the workings of the iView and Element UI layout and grid system.
- Discover practical examples for designing interactive and mobile first web pages.
- Design stunning and responsive mobile web pages.
- Write simpler code for complex functionality.
- Use tables, tabs and carousel layouts to enrich your web application front end.