English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 44KHz 2ch | 10h 52m | 3.02 GB
SQL skills are in demand. Learn to master SQL using MySQL. Become a SQL Guru today!
SQL is the programming language used to get data in and out of databases. Relational databases are extremely popular with companies of all sizes.
Employers are searching for people with SQL skills. Go to any popular jobs site, and search for the keyword ‘SQL’.
In this course, you will learn how to use SQL using the MySQL relational database – the most popular database in the world.
In this course, you will:
- Learn how to install MySQL workbench on your computer.
- See how to import the famous MySQL employee database into your MySQL database.
- Get hands-on experience generating SQL reports.
- Master SQL join statements.
- Create table joins using database tables with millions of records!
- See how easy it is to use SQL to update one record or many records in the database.
- Learn to use SQL sub-selects.
- Write advanced SQL reports against an ecommerce database.
- Understand what database transactions are, and the tools you have to control them with MySQL.
- Use SQL to create tables in your MySQL database.
- Learn the MySQL syntax to alter existing database tables.
- Tackle challenging real world style assignments for SQL reporting and database maintenance tasks.
- Leverage SQL views for common reports.
This friendly course takes you through SQL. It is packed with step-by-step instructions and working examples.
- Become a SQL guru! Be that ‘go-to’ person!
- Master SQL to create reports from realistic MySQL databases
- See how to aggregate and analyze data using SQL functions
- Create your own database through the power of SQL
- Understand how to leverage database transactions
- Tune SQL statements for optimum performance
- Avoid common mistakes with SQL