English | 2021 | ISBN: 978-1484212400 | 335 Pages | PDF, EPUB | 31 MB
Work with big data applications by using Spring Cloud Data Flow as a unified, distributed and extensible system for data ingestion and integration, real-time analytics and data processing pipelines, batch processing, and data export. With this book, you will develop a foundation for creating applications that use real-time data streaming by combining different technologies and use the full power of Spring Cloud Data Flow.
The first part of the book begins with an overview of the cloud, microservices, and big data, before moving on to the Spring projects essential to modern big data applications in Java: Spring Integration, Spring Batch, Spring Cloud Stream, and Spring Cloud Task. The second part of the book covers the internals of Spring Cloud Data Flow, giving you the insights and knowledge required to build the applications you need. You’ll learn how to use Spring Data Flow’s DSL and how to integrate with third-party cloud platform solutions, such as Cloud Foundry and Kubernetes.
Finally, the book covers Spring Cloud Data Flow applications to impart practical, useful skills for real-world applications of the technologies covered throughout the rest of the book.
What you will learn:
- See the Spring Cloud Data Flow internals
- Master Spring Cloud Data Flow architecture, data processing, and DSL
- Integrate Spring Cloud Data Flow with Cloud Foundry, and Kubernetes
- Use Spring Cloud Data Flow local server, Cloud Foundry, and more
- Discover the Spring Cloud Data Flow applications and how to use them
- Work with source, processor, sink, tasks, Spring Flo and its GUI, and analytics via the new Micrometer stack for realtime visibility with Prometheus and Grafana