Software Engineering for Automotive Systems: Principles and Applications discusses developments in the field of software engineering for automotive systems.
This reference text presents detailed discussion of key concepts including timing analysis and reliability, validation and verification of automotive systems, AUTOSAR architecture for electric vehicles, automotive grade Linux for connected cars, open-source architecture in the automotive software industry, and communication protocols in the automotive software development process.
Aimed at senior undergraduate and graduate students in the fields of electrical engineering, electronics and communication engineering, and automobile engineering, this text:
- Provides the fundamentals of automotive software architectures.
- Discusses validation and verification of automotive systems.
- Covers communication protocols in the automotive software development process.
- Discusses AUTOSAR architecture for electric vehicles.
- Examines open-source architecture in the automotive software industry.