English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 7 Hours | 3.14 GB
Learn how to make yourself ready for software engineer interviews from a former Google interviewer.
Are you a software engineer? And do you want to get a job at great software engineering companies like Google, Facebook, SnapChat, or AirBnb? If yes, you are at the right place!
Getting a job offer from those companies is very challenging but not something you cannot get. You have already spent hundreds of thousands of dollars for your study and degrees, and I believe you are almost ready to get job offers. However, there are several missing pieces that you need to learn throughout this course.
Getting a job offer means so many things:
- Your income would increase by a large amount, in some cases even more hundred thousand dollars.
- Better chance for your career development.
- You can work with great people.
In this course, you will learn:
- Overall interview processes for internship position, full-time SWE, PhD candidates, and experienced SWEs.
- How to start your interview process.
- How to well prepare those technical interviews.
- Watch actual examples of phone and onsite interviews and see how they are evaluated.
2 Why Many Candidates Got Rejected
3 Course Layout
4 Overall Process
5 Phone Interview
6 Onsite Interview
7 Research Discussant for PhD
8 Intern Hiring Process
Interview Deep Dive
9 Evaluation Scale and Criteria
10 Who are interviewers
11 Who Wants to hire and who don’t
12 Do These
13 Never Do These
14 Myth Buster
15 Irrelevant Interview Questions
18 Phone Interview Preparation
19 Onsite Interview Preparation
20 Team Match Interview
21 "Do you have any questions?"
22 Algorithms and Data Structures
23 Principles of Technical Questions
24 Coding Style
25 Sorting Algorithms
26 Binary Trees
27 String Manipulation
28 Depth / Breadth First Search
29 Dynamic Program
30 Multithreading / Concurrency
31 Design Question
32 Frequent Coding Mistakes
33 Phone Interview Example 1 Part I
34 Phone Interview Example 1 Part II
35 Phone Interview Example 1 Part III
36 Onsite Interview Example 1 Part I
37 Onsite Interview Example 1 Part II
38 Onsite Interview Example 2 Part I
39 Onsite Interview Example 2 Part II
40 Onsite Interview Example 2 Part III
41 Closing Remark