English | 2019 | ISBN: 1484243688 | 446 Pages | True PDF, EPUB | 65 MB
Gain concepts central to smartwatch design, editing and animation correction using the popular open source Galaxy Watch Designer software package. This visual guide builds upon the essential concepts of smartwatch design, decoration, digital imaging, animation, function integration, and visual effects, and gets more advanced as chapters progress, covering which digital new media file formats (JPEG, PNG, GIF, etc.) are best for use with smartwatch design.
Smart Watch Design Fundamentals also covers key factors in the data footprint optimization work process, designing and optimizing animation assets, and why these optimizations are important. Additionally, the book covers other advanced topics such as how to provide free smartwatch faces for the first few days on the smartwatch store, and how to post watchface designs for sale in the store.
What You’ll Learn:
- Create a smartwatch design and visual effects pipeline
- Gain knowledge of the concepts behind smartwatch design
- Work with resolution, aspect ratio, animation, and color depth
- Use smartwatch design components such as ticks, numerals, feature markers, dates, etc.
- Optimizing digital image asset data footprint to create small smartwatch design file sizes