English | 2021 | ISBN: 978-0367741105 | 288 Pages | PDF | 77 MB
The book intends to cover various problematic aspects of emerging smart computing and self-adapting technologies comprising of machine learning, artificial intelligence, deep learning, robotics, cloud computing, fog computing, data mining algorithms, including emerging intelligent and smart applications related to these research areas. Further coverage includes implementation of self-adaptation architecture for smart devices, self-adaptive models for smart cities and self-driven cars, decentralized self-adaptive computing at the edge networks, energy-aware AI-based systems, M2M networks, sensors, data analytics, algorithms and tools for engineering self-adaptive systems, and so forth.
- Acts as guide to Self-healing and Self-adaptation based fully automatic future technologies
- Discusses about Smart Computational abilities and self-adaptive systems
- Illustrates tools and techniques for data management and explains the need to apply, and data integration for improving efficiency of big data
- Exclusive chapter on the future of self-stabilizing and self-adaptive systems of systems
- Covers fields such as automation, robotics, medical sciences, biomedical and agricultural sciences, healthcare and so forth
This book is aimed researchers and graduate students in machine learning, information technology, and artificial intelligence.Homepage