English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 1h 47m | 272 MB
Build your serverless app with Node.js and Azure Functions and apply single responsibility to your applications
Serverless computing is a cloud computing execution model in which the cloud provider dynamically manages the allocation of machine resources. Azure Functions are Microsoft’s answer to Serverless computing, and help you run code easily in the cloud; you can write code and not worry about the infrastructure required to run it.
This course will show you how to build a serverless app with Node.js and Azure Functions. Using Functions, you will easily build the apps you need using simple, serverless functions that scale to meet demand. Build an ecommerce application from creation to deployment and practice saving data to Azure Cosmos DB, which prompts Azure Functions output and input integration. You will see how to integrate Azure functions with SendGrid and process notification emails and also see how to integrate Stripe JS payment portal to our application. Finally you will handle continuous deployment using Azure App Services.
By the end of the course, you will have built your own serverless application with Node.js and Azure Functions using simple, serverless functions that scale to meet demand.
This comprehensive course is packed with step-by-step instructions and helpful advice on building your applications using Azure Functions. This course is divided into clear chunks so you can learn at your own pace and focus on your own areas of interest.
What You Will Learn
- Discover Azure Serverless function apps for scheduling events and responding to triggers from different Azure services
- Easily and quickly implement complex features for different kinds of application
- Maintain the single-responsibility concept to develop reliable and scalable applications using serverless Azure functions
- Deploy and maintain Azure functions in production
- Limit the costs for running your application and pay only when your function code executes
- Implement Serverless Application Continuous Integration
- Test and deploy your e-commerce Serverless application.