English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 44KHz 2ch | 2h 55m | 2.18 GB
Do you want to master Selenium and browser automation? Do you want to create scripts so you can automate boring tasks or test your web applications? If the answer is yes, then this course is for you. The author will take you from a complete Selenium Framework newbie to a master of browser automation.
Here is what you are going to gain from enrolling in this course:
- We won’t waste any time with boring lectures with slides. We start practicing right away, which is the best way to learn in my experience.
- After that, the author will show you how you can set up Selenium WebDriver with all the settings you need.
- With the practices he has prepared for you, he shows you how you can handle all kinds of form inputs and how to find elements on your web page as easily as possible.
- He teaches you about CSS and XPATH selectors, ways to find elements on web pages.
- Debugging is a very important skill for every programmer, so we are not going to avoid that topic. In the lectures he also shows you how you can debug your code in order to understand why you don’t get the results you wanted.
- In the last section, he shows you how, even if you have no programming skills, you can record actions to be performed on web pages with the Selenium IDE Recorder and how to use custom variables in those recordings.
- When you have finished this course, you will be able to automate, scrape, and test any website
Now, because he wants his students to always feel comfortable when they make a purchase, he has uploaded multiple free videos for you to view at any time.
- How to use Selenium IDE Recorder (no programming skills required)
- How to set browser profiles with extensions and settings
- How to use proxies in your browser automations
- How to handle frames on your webpage
- How to scrape websites and extract the data
- How to set up Selenium WebDriver with the desired preferences
- How to debug your code with VSCode
- How to handle all kinds of form inputs
- How to use CSS and XPATH selectors
01 Setting Our Environment
02 First Selenium Automation
03 What is Selenium
04 How to Build Our Selenium Web driver
05 Browser Options
06 Set A Browser Profile
07 Setting a Proxy
08 How To Wait For Tasks To Finish
09 Select Elements By Id and Name – Input Fields
10 Select Elements By CSS Selectors – Radio Buttons
11 CSS Selectors Practice
12 Xpath Selectors Practice – Checkbox Example
13 Dropdown Menu Example
14 Datepicker Forms
15 File Upload Forms
16 IFrame Forms, Driver Actions and Debugging
17 Extracting Data From Tables – Web Scraping
18 Selenium IDE Recording Setup and First Example
19 Recording More Examples And Dealing With Datepicker
20 Handling IFrames With Selenium IDE Recorder
21 Store Variables In Recordings
22 How To Save And Load Your Projects