English | 2018 | ISBN: 1788627917 | 340 Pages | EPUB | 10 MB
The first stop for your security needs when using Go, covering host, network, and cloud security for ethical hackers and defense against intrusion
Go is becoming more and more popular as a language for security experts. Its wide use in server and cloud environments, its speed and ease of use, and its evident capabilities for data analysis, have made it a prime choice for developers who need to think about security.
Security with Go is the first Golang security book, and it is useful for both blue team and red team applications. With this book, you will learn how to write secure software, monitor your systems, secure your data, attack systems, and extract information.
Defensive topics include cryptography, forensics, packet capturing, and building secure web applications.
Offensive topics include brute force, port scanning, packet injection, web scraping, social engineering, and post exploitation techniques.
What you will learn
- Learn the basic concepts and principles of secure programming
- Write secure Golang programs and applications
- Understand classic patterns of attack
- Write Golang scripts to defend against network-level attacks
- Learn how to use Golang security packages
- Apply and explore cryptographic methods and packages
- Learn the art of defending against brute force attacks
- Secure web and cloud applications