English | 2016 | ISBN: 1783286935 | 436 Pages | EPUB, AZW3 | 10 MB
Over 120 practical and easy-to-understand recipes that explain how to use Sass and Compass to write efficient, maintainable, and reusable CSS code for your web development projects
Sass and Compass Designer's Cookbook helps you to get most out of CSS3 and harness its benefits to create engaging and receptive applications. This book will help you develop faster and reduce the maintenance time for your web development projects by using Sass and Compass. You will learn how to use with CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap and Foundation and understand how to use other libraries of pre-built mixins. You will also learn setting up a development environment with Gulp.
This book guides you through all the concepts and gives you practical examples for full understanding.
What You Will Learn
- Spend less time debugging code
- Compile Sass code into readable and maintainable CSS
- Integrate Sass in your own projects
- Reuse your code to prevent code duplications
- Write reusable and portable CSS code
- Make use of pre-built and established code written by other developers
- Reduce development and maintenance time of your projects
- Set up a development environment with Gulp