English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 2h 29m | 479 MB
A step by step guide to learn SAS Programming from scratch
SAS is a programming language designed specifically to analyze statistical data. SAS transforms data into insights, which can give you a fresh perspective on business. This course teaches you about SAS studio to write SAS code.
In this course, you’ll learn how to get your data into SAS by reading data through various methods. You’ll see how to create SAS data and import SAS data. You’ll work with data by using conditional statements and functions in SAS. You’ll also learn about various SAS procedures to work with your data.
All of the concepts are covered using a structured, practical implementation through mini-projects. You’ll learn in a hands-on coding way, working in a SAS programming environment, and getting a detailed step-by-step explanation and implementation of each concept.
This course takes a practical approach, showing you the day-to-day usage of SAS in the industry. The course is explained through the application of each of the commands used in SAS in daily life.
What You Will Learn
- Understand SAS as a programming language and see the benefits of SAS over Excel
- See the workings of the SAS environment in relation to PC-SAS and methods of importing data into SAS
- Understand the SAS environment, for example, whether fields in the data are numeric, character, or date, or whether there are non-required fields in the data
- Import data into SAS sorting data, merging two datasets and using if-then-else commands
- Get a feel for the data, for example, using arithmetic operators
- Use logical operators such as “AND” and “OR” to select particular portions of the data
- Work with data and procedure statements in SAS. Report a graphical presentation, and create an output
- Pull certain variables from the database using SQL