English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 4h 18m | 598 MB
Learn and master the skills required for Base SAS certification along with SAS SQL procedure and macros
Are you a beginner who’s looking to become a Data Analyst or Data Scientist? If so, there are various tools and techniques to implement Data Analytics, but it’s recommended that you learn SAS as your first language because it’s easy to learn and has a user-friendly GUI. It holds the highest market share of all the Analytics tools available. If you have little or no programming background and want to get started with SAS, then this is the right course for you!
This course will help you to become a good Data Analyst and a SAS programmer by giving you the hands-on knowledge and in-depth understanding of the SAS programming language and the SAS tool. It will help you master different techniques in SAS to manipulate your data. You’ll learn how to work with SQL queries and generate reports from your data. More importantly, this course will provide all the content you’re looking for to prepare for the SAS Base certification exam.
By the end of this course, you’ll have a thorough understanding of the SAS concepts along with good hands-on experience of the SAS tool.
This course takes a pretty simple and straightforward approach. You’ll be given an introduction in every section with details on the theoretical concepts and syntaxes. After that, we’ll demonstrate each theory concept practically in the SAS tool with examples to give you a complete hands-on experience. Each section is followed by a quiz, which will help you cement the concepts you’ve learned.
What You Will Learn
- Understand the importance of SAS and its usage and install the Base SAS University edition
- Understand and use the fundamentals of the SAS programming language
- Access different types of data (excel, SAS or text), explore it, then prepare it in a clean and analytical format
- Manage and manipulate datasets by working on SAS data libraries, sorting, applying conditional logic, assigning, modifying and aggregating variables, and validating and cleaning data
- Analyze and prepare reports on data using different procedures and export results to common formats such as PDF and Excel
- Understand PROC SQL, its syntax, and the power of macros to create modular programs
- Identify and resolve programming logic errors and examine and resolve data errors, thus enabling error handling in SAS