English | 2019 | ISBN: 978-1493218059 | 505 Pages | PDF | 42 MB
SAP ERP customers, take note: If you install SAP S/4HANA Finance but keep running your accounting practices as before, you’ll be missing out.
In this delta reference, celebrated SAP experts Janet Salmon and Michel Haesendonckx move you past the bullet points and into the details of the most important FI-CO changes. You’ve heard about Universal Journal, real-time processes, and UI improvements now learn how these changes will actually accelerate your accounting practices, impress your business users, and benefit your bottom line.
SAP S/4HANA can change your finance organization. Are you ready?
- Examine the differences between SAP Business Suite and SAP S/4HANA Finance
- Tap the potential of the Universal Journal, SAP Fiori, and more
- Understand how key features change your finance processes
SAP S/4HANA Finance includes countless functional and technical upgrades. Consult the experts to learn which finance features help your financials department run faster and smarter.
With this book, break through the jargon and get the details. From cash management to cost object controlling to actual costing, take a close look at how SAP S/4HANA Finance changes your processes.
Whether you re writing a business case or training super users, you need to explain why SAP S/4HANA Finance is worth the investment. Hear from the experts how SAP S/4HANA Finance addresses key stakeholders concerns, and prepare your financials team for process changes.
- Universal Journal
- Local and global accounting
- Financial process optimization
- SAP Fiori and real-time data
- Key figures for operational reporting
- Real-time financial close
- Predictive accounting
- Unified planning model
- Asset accounting
- Cost object controlling and actual costing
- Group reporting
- Cash management