English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 3h 13m | 664 MB
Skill-up with the latest features of Robot Operating System 2
Robot Operating System 2 (or ROS 2) is designed to write applications which operate robotic hardware. ROS 2 is the network of nodes that allows communication/ information exchange between the components used in robots. The new features make ROS easier to learn and use.
In this course, you will be introduced to all the new features available in ROS 2. With simple and practical examples, we cover all of the new features introduced in ROS 2, especially major features including distributed discovery, node lifecycle management, security, and more. You will learn how to make the best use of these features and how they improve and secure the way you use ROS and support building real-time and modular systems.
By the end of the course, you will understand the new features introduced in ROS 2 and will be able to apply them to your systems.
Please note that working knowledge of ROS is assumed for taking this course.
- What changed from ROS 1 to ROS 2
- How to install and set up everything you need to run ROS 2 on your computer
- How to interact with basic ROS 2 concepts via the command-line interface
- How to create ROS 2 nodes using the client library in C++ and Python
- How to use the debugging tools
- How to interact with the Gazebo simulator