English | 2023 | ISBN: 978-1801819695 | 250 Pages | PDF, EPUB | 15 MB
Build your own robo-advisor in Python to manage your investments and get up and running in no time
Purchase of the print or Kindle book includes a free PDF eBook
- Explore the use cases, workflow, and features that make up robo-advisors
- Learn how to build core robo-advisor capabilities for goals, risk questions, portfolios, and projections
- Discover how to operate the automated processes of a built and deployed robo-advisor
Robo-advisors are becoming table stakes for the wealth management industry across all segments, from retail to high-net-worth investors. Robo-advisors enable you to manage your own portfolios and financial institutions to create automated platforms for effective digital wealth management. This book is your hands-on guide to understanding how Robo-advisors work, and how to build one efficiently. The chapters are designed in a way to help you get a comprehensive grasp of what Robo-advisors do and how they are structured with an end-to-end workflow.
You’ll begin by learning about the key decisions that influence the building of a Robo-advisor, along with considerations on building and licensing a platform. As you advance, you’ll find out how to build all the core capabilities of a Robo-advisor using Python, including goals, risk questionnaires, portfolios, and projections. The book also shows you how to create orders, as well as open accounts and perform KYC verification for transacting. Finally, you’ll be able to implement capabilities such as performance reporting and rebalancing for operating a Robo-advisor with ease.
By the end of this book, you’ll have gained a solid understanding of how Robo-advisors work and be well on your way to building one for yourself or your business.
What you will learn
- Explore what Robo-advisors do and why they exist
- Create a workflow to design and build a Robo-advisor from the bottom up
- Build and license Robo-advisors using different approaches
- Open and fund accounts, complete KYC verification, and manage orders
- Build Robo-advisor features for goals, projections, portfolios, and more
- Operate a Robo-advisor with P&L, rebalancing, and fee management
Resolve the captcha to access the links!