English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 4h 31m | 0.97 GB
New to website development? We can help! Build Custom Responsive Websites using HTML5 and CSS3
Once we have a completed responsive website, we will then turn our attention to setting up and deploying it on our own server using Debian (Ubuntu Flavor)! We will buy a domain name through a registrar (GoDaddy), and then lock-down our server (using NGINX + Fail2Ban + Let's Encrypt!) to maintain a clean, secured website for all of our guests to see.
What You Will Learn
- Build real-world and truly responsive websites!
- Explore everything you need to start developing websites using HTML5 and CSS3 and build a project.
- Learn web design guidelines that will help your websites stand out from the crowd!
- Learn super-cool jQuery effects such as animations, scroll effects, and sticky navigations.
- Purchase domain names and set up server-hosting solutions
- Learn to secure websites
01 The Course Overview
02 HTML5 and Common Key Elements
03 CSS3 and Common Key Elements
04 Git and Common Key Elements
05 Compilers and Editors
06 Layouts - Header Element
07 Layouts - Footer Element
08 Layouts - Body Element
09 Word Tags
10 Images_Videos and Audio
11 Site Icons
12 Adding Pages and Linking
16 Working with Shadows
17 Buttons, Buttons and More Buttons
18 Images and Videos
20 Hide_Show Effects
22 CSS3 and HTML5 - Header
23 CSS3 and HTML5 - Footer
24 CSS3 and HTML5 - Body
25 Domain Name Registration
26 Setting up Virtual Servers
27 Security Essentials - Part One- Apache Install
28 Security Essentials - Part One- Fail2Ban
29 Security Essentials - Part One- Let’s Encrypt
30 Security Essentials - Part Two- NGINX Install
31 Security Essentials - Part Two- Fail2Ban
32 Security Essentials - Part Two- Let’s Encrypt
33 Passwords and SSH Keys
35 Domain Name Setup