English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 3 Hours | 663 MB
Develop complex and maintainable web applications using Redux
State management is absolutely critical in providing users with a well-crafted experience with minimal bugs. Redux provides a solid, stable, and mature solution to managing state in your React application.
In this course, you’ll explore advanced state management techniques, router integration, and other common problems that you might encounter while developing your applications. The recipe-based approach allows you to quickly identify your problem and find a solution to it. This course also consists of various recipes that will help you to understand different test-case scenarios created in Redux.
Once you are well-acquainted with Redux, the course will explicitly show you how they work in developing a consistent application with React and Angular.
This course helps developers understand the concepts of Redux first in a detailed way, so you should be aware later in the course about each line of code and why it’s written. In this course, we use practical example for the recipes we explain during. It’s a bit advanced, but still in a really simple way. If you’re an Angular or React developer, you need this course.
What You Will Learn
- Build an application and understand the concept of state management in general
- Get to know in detail the different recipes for applying Redux into your application
- Build a middleware and also find out to debug with ReduxDevtools
- Work with Deeply Nested Data by using real-world data as an example
- Design your Redux architecture before implementation and know the best practices to structure folders/files
- Write unit tests in Redux for different functions, actions, and reducers