English | 2016 | ISBN: 1785289644 | 298 Pages | True PDF, EPUB, MOBI | 13 MB
Starting with a project on Open Library API, you will be introduced to React and JSX before moving on to learning about the life cycle of a React component. In the second project, building a multi-step wizard form, you will learn about composite dynamic components and perform DOM actions. You will also learn about building a fast search engine by exploring server-side rendering in the third project on a search engine application. Next, you will build a simple frontpage for an e-commerce app in the fourth project by using data models and React add-ons. In the final project you will develop a complete social media tracker by using the flux way of defining React apps and know about the best practices and use cases with the help of ES6 and redux.
By the end of this book, you will not only have a good understanding of ReactJS but will also have built your very own responsive frontend applications from scratch.
What you will learn
- Create, reuse, and compose React components using JSX
- Share data between various React components and techniques for data flow within a React app
- Handle user interactions with the help of event handlers and dynamic components
- Set up and use various next generation ES2015/ES6 features with React
- Understand the performance and immutability features of React using React add-ons
- Learn the techniques of Animation in React
- Use data stores to store model-related data and information
- Create a flux-based React application by using Reflux library