English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 2h 25m | 481 MB
Handle non-parallel data streams and build event-based applications in just seven steps
Java developers face many challenges such as managing data streams and increasing responsiveness and performance for their applications. This course will help you overcome these challenges in just seven steps.
This course will teach you the new programming paradigms of RxJava in just seven steps by building an e-commerce application. Each section will cover approximately 30 minutes of core hands-on training on reactive programming, followed by a practical assignment. You will work with functional programming, transformations, concurrency, error handling, and much more with reactive programming.
By the end of this course, you’ll be proficient in using reactive principles to write high-performance and efficient event-based applications using asynchronous data streams with Java.
- Work with an event-based, reactive programming model
- Write expressive, thread-safe, and well-performing code on the server
- Write robust, reliable, and readable reactive applications for the server side
- Apply the functional programming style in the design of larger applications
- Implement the latest concurrency techniques to develop state-of-the-art Java applications
- Manage infinite streams of application data
- Avoid common pitfalls with schedulers and multithreading