English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 2h 51m | 750 MB
React Native is a cross-platform application development framework built by engineers at Facebook. React Native will help you to get out of the pain of maintaining a Swift and Java code base by learning once and applying it anywhere.
With the help of React Native, you’ll be able to create visually stunning and high-performing applications. This course will get you started with React Native quickly by building React components for mobile devices. You’ll learn to configure Firebase to store your data while coding your applications. You’ll be able hot-reload applications and see the changes you’ve made without re-compiling your application again and again.
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to develop highly functional iOS and Android applications on your own and deploy them to both the App Store and the Play Store.
Excel in developing mobile applications by spending just 30 minutes a day followed by daily assignments. Each section will help you learn to develop React Native application with unique and interactive examples.
What You Will Learn
- Build cross-platform native iOS and Android application development with React Native
- Style and design your application using React Native
- Discover state and prop management
- Navigate between screens and create reusable components
- Work with Android Studio and X-code for React Native
- Message in real time with Firebase and React Native
- Work with HTTP requests and local storage with React Native
- Submit your application to PlayStore and AppStore