English | 2021 | ISBN: 978-1617297632 | 370 Pages | PDF, EPUB, MOBI | 94 MB
Build stylish, slick, and speedy-to-load user interfaces in React without writing custom classes. React Hooks are a new category of functions that help you to manage state, lifecycle, and side effects within functional components. React Hooks in Action teaches you to use pre-built hooks like useState, useReducer and useEffect to build your own hooks. Your code will be more reusable, require less boilerplate, and you’ll instantly be a more effective React developer.
React Hooks in Action teaches you to write fast and reusable React components using Hooks. You’ll start by learning to create component code with Hooks. Next, you’ll implement a resource booking application that demonstrates managing local state, application state, and side effects like fetching data. Code samples and illustrations make learning Hooks easy.
- Build function components that access React features
- Manage local, shared, and application state
- Explore built-in, custom, and third-party hooks
- Load, update, and cache data with React Query
- Improve page and data loading with code-splitting and React Suspense