English | 2019 | ISBN: n/a | 169 Pages | PDF | 10 MB
An easy reference to Master the Raspberry Pi 4.
Learn to Work with Python, GPIO pins and sensors, the Pi Camera Module, and build amazing projects like a Pro!
This guide offers you the information you need to Master the Raspberry Pi 4 as a beginner! It walks you through everything you need to know to use the platform to the fullest.
Here is a preview of what you will learn:
- Understand what the Raspberry Pi 4 is and how to set it up
- Understand how to connect remotely to your Raspberry Pi 4 and run it
- How to work with GPIO pins and read external inputs and sensors (buttons and PIR sensors)
- How to work with LED Cameras
- How interact with scratch and programming
- And So much more.