Harness the power of Amazon Braket to overcome barriers in combinatorial optimization, financial portfolio optimization, and quantum security using D-Wave, IonQ, Rigetti, and quantum simulators
- Learn how to solve combinatorial optimization problems and implement quantum algorithms on various quantum devices
- Prepare your business to leverage the benefits of the future quantum speedup
- Implement quantum computing concepts through various real-world use cases
Amazon Braket is a cloud-based pay-per-use platform for executing quantum algorithms on different types of cutting-edge quantum computers and simulators. This single platform is ideal for developing robust, high-performance applications with the latest quantum devices.
With this book, you’ll take a hands-on approach to integrating your current business applications and AWS data with Amazon Braket to develop quantum algorithms that will modernize the way you design useful quantum applications. You’ll begin with an introduction to the Amazon Braket platform and learn about the devices currently available on the platform, their benefits, and purpose. Then, you’ll will review key quantum concepts and algorithms critical to converting real-world problems to a quantum circuit or binary quadratic model based on the appropriate device and its capability. The book covers various optimization and security use cases, along with a detailed explanation of the code. Finally, you’ll work with a framework using code examples that will help to convert or enhance your use cases or existing code to quantum and quantum-inspired technologies.
By the end of this book, you’ll have built your own quantum applications on Amazon Braket, pushing the limits of the current quantum gate, annealing, and simulated hardware.
What you will learn
- Explore the features and uses of the Amazon Braket console and components
- Discover benefits of quantum computing devices available on Amazon Braket, including gate quantum computers, annealer, and simulators
- Recognize which type of quantum device is the best fit for specific use cases and goals
- Develop your own code from a unique set of use cases dealing with real-world problems
- Understand the capabilities and limitations of current quantum computing technologies
- Get to grips with the advanced features and API functions in Amazon Braket