English | MP4 | AVC 1280×720 | AAC 44KHz 2ch | 11h 13m | 1.17 GB
Learn Python Programming using a Step By Step Approach with 200+ code examples
Python is one of the most popular programming languages. Python offers both object-oriented and structural programming features. We love Programming. Our aim with this course is to create a love for Programming.
In more than 150 Steps, we explore the most important Python Programming Language Features
- Basics of Python Programming – Expressions, Variables, and Printing Output
- Python Operators – Python Assignment Operator, Relational and Logical Operators, Short Circuit Operators
- Python Conditionals and If Statement
- Methods – Parameters, Arguments and Return Values
- An Overview Of Python Platform
- Object-Oriented Programming – Class, Object, State and Behavior
- Basics of OOPS – Encapsulation, Inheritance and Abstract Class.
- Basics about Python Data Types
- Basics about Python Built-in Modules
- Conditionals with Python – If Else Statement, Nested If Else
- Loops – For Loop, While Loop in Python, Break and Continue
- Immutablity of Python Basic Types
- Python Data Structures – List, Set, Dictionary and Tuples
- Introduction to Variable Arguments
- Basics of Designing a Class – Class, Object, State and Behavior. Deciding State and Constructors.
- Introduction to Exception Handling – Your Thought Process during Exception Handling. try, except, else and finally. Exception Hierarchy. Throwing an Exception. Creating and Throwing a Custom Exception.
We take a hands-on approach using a combination of Python Shell and PyCharm as an IDE to illustrate more than 150 Python Coding Exercises, Puzzles and Code Examples.
What You Will Learn
- You will learn Python the modern way – Step By Step – with 200 hands-on Code Examples
- You will understand the best practices in writing high-quality Pythonic Code
- You will solve a Wide Range of Hands-on Programming exercises with Python
- You will learn to Write awesome Object-Oriented Programs with Python
- You will acquire all the Python Skills needed to transition into Analytics, Machine Learning and Data Science Roles
- You will Acquire all the SKILLS to demonstrate an EXPERTISE with Python Programming in Your Job Interviews
- You will learn about a wide variety of Python Data Structures – List, Set, Dictionary and Tuples
- You will learn the basics of PyCharm IDE and Python Shell
- You will learn how to think as a Python Programmer
- You will learn the basics of programming – variables, choosing a data type, conditional execution, loops, writing great methods, breaking down problems into subproblems and implementing exception handling.
- You will learn the basics of Object Oriented Programming – Inheritance, Abstract Class and Constructors
- You will learn the important concepts of Object Oriented Programming – Abstraction and Inheritance