English | 2019 | ISBN: 1698219929 | 111 Pages | EPUB | 10 MB
Order Python Machine Learning: The Ultimate Guide for Beginners to Machine Learning with Python, Programming and Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Neural Networks, and Data Science, NumPy, Scikit Learn, Pandas and Tensorflow now to learn all the basic concepts you need to know about machine learning and Python.
The purpose of this book is to guide you step by step through the entire process of working with various machine learning algorithms.
First you will learn the basics of working with Python in order to acquire the basic knowledge needed to understand machine learning.
In each chapter you will learn a great deal of theory backed up by practical examples.
Once you have the basics down, you will get to the core of machine learning algorithms and techniques.
You will explore:
- Why machine learning is important and so popular with today’s tech industry.
- The basics of working with Python.
- How to set up the development environment with the help of Python scientific distributions and libraries.
- How to preprocess your data and prepare it for training.
- How to work with the most important machine learning algorithms such as support vector machines and decision trees.
- The power of neural networks and how to work with feedforward, recurrent, and convolutional networks.