English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 2h 25m | 361 MB
Enter the popular field of Data Science by learning Python. No guff; this course actually gets you there
Python is one of the top languages today and is very popular with Data Scientists and Data Analysts. Whether you’re a novice or an expert, this course will help you take the next step to becoming a Data Scientist..
This fast-paced, action-packed course will maximize your time; it’s designed from the ground up to familiarize you with the basics of Python, so you can pursue your data science dreams. With this course, you will be up-and-running with Python Data Science in no time, helping you prove your value and expertise today and build your CV and skill set for tomorrow.
This course will get you up-to-speed with using Python, without resorting to a collection of disconnected, unrelated pieces of information. Thus, you can take the next step toward advancing your career in data science.
The course is full of hands-on instructions, interesting and illustrative visualizations, and clear explanations from an entrepreneur building his product in pure Python. It is packed full of useful tips and relevant advice learned from shipping real, commercial products. Throughout the course, we maintain a focus on practicality and getting things done, not fancy programming concepts and theory.
What You Will Learn
- Set up your Python data science environment
- Master core Python concepts and import your datasets into Python
- Functions, lambdas, and string functions for data cleaning
- Classes, objects, and tuples for building regression models with scikit-learn
- List slicing and class parameters to build classification models
- Generators for grouping relevant items using clustering