English | MP4 | AVC 1280×720 | AAC 44KHz 2ch | 4.5 Hours | 801 MB
Learn Python and Django Step-by-Step. Build and Launch an e-commerce Website, from Scratch.
Take this course to gain the skills you need to make money online.
Learn Django, the #1 Python Web Framework. Pinterest, Instagram, and The Washington Times are built with Django.
If you want to build an e-commerce store you need the ability to accept online customer payments. In this course, you will learn the easiest way to accept payments with your Django web applications. You will also learn how to: Implement Bootstrap with HTML templates, add Stripe to your site, build a web application with Django, and deploy applications with Python Anywhere.
What are the requirements?
- No previous programming experience required
- Any computer
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 27 lectures and 4.5 hours of content!
- Process payments with Stripe
- Build a web app with Django and Python
- Deploy an application using Python Anywhere
- Build a custom contact form that uses Gmail to send emails
- Access to entire source code
What is the target audience?
1. Welcome to Learn Django Code:
Install Django Mac Os X
Windows Setup Part 1
Windows Setup Part 2
2. Build an eCommerce Website Step-by-Step:
Lets Get Started
Create an App
3. Add a Contact Form:
Add a Form
Django Crispy Forms
4. User Authentication:
5. Charge Credit Cards with Stripe:
Accept Payments with Stripe
6. Deploy Your Project with Python Anywhere:
Live with Python Anywhere Part 1
Live with Python Anywhere Part 2