English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 1h 56m | 864 MB
Get to grip with the foundations of Python Programming language
The Python Code Camp will help you learn Python programming and the concepts associated with it. If you are a beginner, this is the best way to start your coding journey.
Starting with an introduction to the Python language and its importance, this course will take you through the concept of inputs and decisions, and enable you to explore topics like functions, dictionaries, lists, and tuples in detail. You’ll then advance to learning about the various classes and objects along with the different file input and output modes. Every topic concludes with a campfire activity that includes exercises and practical examples to help you understand the concepts better.
By the end of the course, you will have developed a solid foundation for getting started with Python programming.
- Get well-versed with the basics of Python Programming
- Find out how you can simplify coding using functions in Python
- Understand the implementation of classes and objects
- Discover the different file input and output modes
- Explore the different lists and tuples with the help of coding examples
Python Code Camp
1 Code Camp Day 001 – Getting Started with Python
2 Input and Decisions
3 Lists and Tuples
6 Classes and Objects
7 More Class and Objects
8 File Input and Output