English | 2018 | ISBN: 1789133806 | 398 Pages | True PDF, EPUB | 46 MB
Step-by-step instructions which take you through each program to automate monotonous tasks with Python 3.7
Have you been doing the same old monotonous office work over and over again? Or have you been trying to find an easy way to make your life better by automating some of your repetitive tasks? Through a tried and tested approach, understand how to automate all the boring stuff using Python.
The Python Automation Cookbook helps you develop a clear understanding of how to automate your business processes using Python, including detecting opportunities by scraping the web, analyzing information to generate automatic spreadsheets reports with graphs, and communicating with automatically generated emails.
You’ll learn how to get notifications via text messages and run tasks while your mind is focused on other important activities, followed by understanding how to scan documents such as resumes. Once you’ve gotten familiar with the fundamentals, you’ll be introduced to the world of graphs, along with studying how to produce organized charts using Matplotlib. In addition to this, you’ll gain in-depth knowledge of how to generate rich graphics showing relevant information.
By the end of this book, you’ll have refined your skills by attaining a sound understanding of how to identify and correct problems to produce superior and reliable systems.
What you will learn
- Get to grips with scraping a website to detect changes
- Search and process raw sales files to aggregate information in spreadsheets
- Explore techniques to extract information from an Excel spreadsheet and generate exciting reports with graphs
- Discover the techniques required to generate random, print-friendly codes to be used as single-use coupons
- Automatically generate a marketing campaig