English | 2018 | ISBN: 1260031317 | 304 Pages | EPUB | 21 MB
Create your own STM32 programs with ease!
Get up and running programming the STM32 line of microcontrollers from STMicroelectronics using the hands-on information contained in this easy-to-follow guide. Written by an experienced electronics hobbyist and author, Programming with STM32: Getting Started with the Nucleo Board and C/C++ features start-to-finish projects that clearly demonstrate each technique. Discover how to set up a stable development toolchain, write custom programs, download your programs to the development board, and execute them. You will even learn how to work with external servos and LED displays!
- Explore the features of STM32 microcontrollers from STMicroelectonics
- Configure your Nucleo-64 Microcontroller development board
- Establish a toolchain and start developing interesting applications
- Add specialized code and create cool custom functions
- Automatically generate C code using the STM32CubeMX application
- Work with the ARM Cortex Microcontroller Software Interface Standard and the STM hardware abstraction layer (HAL).
- Control servos, LEDs, and other hardware using PWM
- Transfer data to and from peripheral devices using DMA
- Generate waveforms and pulses through your microcontroller’s DAC