English | 2019 | ISBN: 1082244308 | 397 Pages | PDF | 10 MB
How can I improve my coding skills?
This book has a unique approach, specially crafted for non-programmers/beginners.
A sure way to become confident programmer is to master the technique of logic building skills.
Solve pattern-based problems because it will improve the visualization of logic. After some level of practice, your mind will work like a mini-debugger where you could able to visualize the flow of data. If a problem asked in the interview or anywhere else, then we should able to get the logic correctly in a single chance, instead of guessing logic. This book is specially put in an easy way to be suitable for any age group and to fill the much-needed gap especially for:-
- Who is unaware of any approach to build programming logic?
- Who had a hard time learning to write a program?
- Who are teachers/trainers and looking for a reliable resource to create interest in the subject of programming for their students.
- Who had some experience in programming and not confident enough?
- Who carries the false notion that coding is only for super-smart people.
- Who are looking for a 1st solid move to become a self-taught programmer?
- Who had some experience in programming with pattern and looking for a STANDARD APPROACH to get the LOGIC RIGHT for any pattern.
- Who is a victim of discouragement comments, similar like the following?
Actually, you aren’t interested.
You lack patience and determination.?
Your IQ is well below average.
Programming is not about memorizing programming logic or downloading standard college/university level algorithms by practice in our mind, rather we need to understand the approach to solve a problem. Many novice programmers and many frustrated programmers do ask similar kind of questions which are as follows;
How to develop logic building skill?
How to learn to code?
How to improve program logic?
The Right, Approach:
So the rule of the thumb is, in order to learn programming language fast and properly, first learn to hack programming logic. So, initially building programming logic skills must be the first and foremost activity rather than concentrating more on the features/APIs of a programming language.
This technical manual is totally dedicated to the beginner or intermediate students who are just tired of hitting hard on many places in order to become confident in programming. Additionally, if you are among those who got limited time to learn to program, this is the guide that can serve you well too.
Learning with simple picture-based problems or pattern surely helps in improving coding skills. If we apply the wrong logical condition then the non-matching output will be generated. Learning in this way makes learning interesting and force us to put efforts & focused. So, in this way, it helps in logic building.
In general, It suits to most of the beginners/non-programmers and programmer with weak coding skills.
After mastering the skills from this book, a beginner can confidently solve logical problems like 2-3 years experienced programmer.
This is just not a book but a sensible option to learn programming logic from the very minimal. Can you afford to miss the right way to learn programming skills?