English | 2019 | ISBN: 1789137798 | 536 Pages | True PDF, EPUB | 75 MB
Explore the fundamentals of Dynamics 365 Business Central and the Visual Studio Code development environment with the help of useful examples and case studies
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is a full ERP business solution suite with a robust set of development tools to support customization and enhancement. These tools can be used to tailor Business Central’s in-built applications to support complete management functions for finance, supply chain, manufacturing, and operations.
Using a case study approach, this book will introduce you to Dynamics 365 Business Central and Visual Studio Code development tools to help you become a productive Business Central developer. You’ll also learn how to evaluate a product’s development capabilities and manage Business Central-based development and implementation. You’ll explore application structure, the construction of and uses for each object type, and how it all fits together to build apps that meet special business requirements.
By the end of this book, you’ll understand how to design and develop high-quality software using the Visual Studio Code development environment, the AL language paired with the improved editor, patterns, and features.
What you will learn
- Programming using the AL language in the Visual Studio Code development environment
- Explore functional design and development using AL
- How to build interactive pages and learn how to extract data for users
- How to use best practices to design and develop modifications for new functionality integrated with the
- standard Business Central software
- Become familiar with deploying the broad range of components available in a Business Central system
- Create robust, viable systems to address specific business requirements