English | 2017 | ISBN: 8173718243 | 242 Pages | EPUB, AZW3, PDF (conv) | 15 MB
This basic textbook on programming provides readers with a concise and clear introduction to programming concepts and programming logic. It is suitable for an introductory course in program development at the undergraduate level in computer science and allied disciplines.
- Introduces program development and design process, algorithms, input/output techniques, and control structures with the help of pseudo code and flowcharts
- Discusses data storage, data retrieval and data updating techniques
- Emphasises the importance of design of algorithms
- Discusses the analysis of algorithms for efficiency (space and time complexity concepts)
- Contains a variety of illustrative examples and exercises
- Includes an appendix with illustrative examples showing how a problem can be written in different languages like BASIC, FORTRAN, PASCAL, COBOL, C, C++, C#, JAVA, VB, VB.NET, PL/SQL, JAVA SCRIPT.